30.7.08

I hate...

  • feeling like I wasted the whole day.
  • breaking promises.
  • when people routinely take advantage of others.
  • when I fall for a girl that I know I can't have.
  • the stupid things that I did when I was younger.
  • not living up to other people's expectations.
  • being left out.
  • my inability to back up what I say.
  • getting terrible grades.
  • doubting myself and my abilities.
  • the absurd amount of oil that exists on my face.
  • jealousy over people, objects and activities that I have no right to claim jealousy over.
  • doing laundry.
  • washing dishes in a restaurant.
  • feeling helpless.
  • talking about my spirituality with certain people.
  • watching old friends change into people that discourage me.
  • not knowing what I want to do with my life.
  • getting the chain grease on my bike all over my clean jeans.
  • the harsh realities of life that tend to slap you across the face with a brutal vengeance.
  • injustice.
  • feeling threatened by other guys who I feel are my "competition."
  • finding dirty dishes and utensils in the cafeteria.
  • people being loud in "quiet study areas."
  • pointless homework assignments.
  • ignorance.
  • bad timing.
  • noise when I desire silence.
  • failing.
  • being disorganized.
  • messing up while writing.
  • people who mistreat books.
  • people who mistreat others.
  • bad acting.
  • not standing up for what I believe in.
  • not taking chances when I ought to.
  • sticky movie theatre floors.
  • wet jeans
  • wet socks
  • knowing things that I feel shouldn't be shared.

No comments: