Great ideas like this don't happen very often. I found this while reviewing the list of blogs that I subscribe to. Unfortunately I couldn't fully enjoy the novelty of the idea since I was in class. After taking some time after class to watch the video, I couldn't help but chuckle. They need something like this in the States. Man-Vending machines. What else are the witty minds in New Zealand going to come up with next?
If they had a female version of this, I wonder what option I would pick: Classic, Romantic, Foreign, Rich, Action, Perfect. Not quite sure those categories would translate over into the female realm. Leggy? Witty? Those sound shallow relative to the male categories. I'm terrible at these sort of things.
Ladies: What category would you pick, and why?
Fellas: What categories would you come up with and which one would you pick, and why?
Stargazing 5
-
[image: The sun and the moon appear the same size in the sky, even though
in real life the sun is more than twice as big. Some call this lucky
alignment co...
2 days ago


2 comments:
I'd pick Mr. Action. I debated between him and Mr. Classic, but you never really know what you're getting with a Mr. Classic.
hmmmmmm haha i rather not get my guy out of a machine :P
Post a Comment